Let the boldness begin.
The brain fog has cleared; just as well, because it's the time of the year where I make rash promises. I wouldn't even mention it, but Some Sort of Magic happens when I document my resolutions here: unbelievably, it really works! As evidence: (No need to read. Is one of my more demented posts.) I actually did do and am still doing the running, the drawing, the comic-making. (The boldness: am working on. As above.)
What have I stumbled on here? A subconcious-programming device? A direct line to the inner me? I feel all powerful!
- Keep the running/drawing/comic thing going
- Be more career-oriented and (dare I say it) commercial
- Institute telly ban Tuesday, in which (gasp) I will do Other Things. Crafty things, maybe. Or social things. Which brings me to:
- Get Out More. Actually go to Meet-ups in efforts to see other humans, as opposed to just planning to. Converse more. Hey! Pay people, if necessary, to make conversation with me.
[Ooh.This is an idea. A sort of X-factor for conversationalists!]
- Read more - before brain turns to mush entirely
- Be more confident
- Take a breath. Believe that the husband and I will get there - even while we cherish what we have now.
I wish you all so many good things in 2013. May it be great, healthful and joyful for all of us.