- Zero inspiration today. Zippo. Have been fiddling away with one little banner all day. And still have nothing. No-thing. A non-banner.
- It's so cold and dark out. Hibernation seems reasonable, realistic option.
- PMS, perhaps? I do feel a bit crampy. I haven't been crime-fighting* since - emm - the neolithic era, it feels like, but was in fact September. This is only an effect of the zol@dex, and not for any other, happier reason, more's the pity.
- On my to-do list I have written MIT HAT. I hope it's nothing important, because I certainly have no recollection of what it might mean.
I thought about and rejected these:
- Playing Man U (do they play in red? I don't know. I want to hibernate.)
- Fighting the Commies (rejected on grounds that am a bit of a pinko myself, in some ways)
- Watching Channel 5 (no real reason for this, except that we only have 4 channels. Not because we think we are intellectual and want to spend our free time revising our Dante, I hasten to assure you, but because we cannot be trusted with the remote. We zap insanely, get sucked in and end up addicted to The Hills.
Alright, it's me. I do.)
- Finding yourself in a conundrum. As in: I'd like to go salsa dancing tonight, but I'm in a conundrum.
- . This, a full-stop (yes, you know what our American friends call it). Cryptic? As in: I'd like to go synchronised swimming tonight, but . }
Thoughts welcome, as per.
(Though if you're even still here at this point, I'm very impressed!)